Saturday, January 24, 2009

There is a Review in Perth? Why didn't I know?

Yesterday before orchestra I was grabbing a bite to eat at the McDonald's in the city. The 24 hour one that's just up the road from the underground trainstation. As I was eating I looked out of the window and what did I see across the street? A clothes store with a line of clothes along the glass wall. I thought it looked quite nice so I checked where the entrance was and over the entrance I saw REVIEW. I did not know this brand until I went to Melbourne in December and stumbled across it in the DFO. My sister's boyfriend's dance partner bought a really nice grey wrapdress there. I loved most of the clothes but didn't buy anything because I was a trying not to spend too much money.

Here is a link to the website. I think it's divine! http://www.review-australia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment