Thursday, January 22, 2009

Some Things about Me.


My name is Cristina. I am currently 21 years old. I play the viola. I switched to viola full time two years ago. Before that I played violin as my main instrument and just played viola in some orchestra. Now I rarely pick up my violin anymore. I am studying Music Education/Performance at WAAPA in Perth. It is really great.


I'm currently in the Western Australin Youth Orchestra. In December we are going on a tour to Asia. I'm really excited about it.


At the moment I'm on summer holidays. And playing in the Western Australian Charity Orchestra (WACO). On the 9th of February we have a concert in the Perth Concert Hall. It will hopefully raise funds for Princess Margareth Hospital. It's the hospital across the road from the high school I used to go to.


I enjoy reading. I especially like books by Terry Pratchett. I also like to go horse riding although I haven't been in a couple of years due to time constraints. I like to draw and always doodle on everything. :-)

1 comment:

  1. :O
    i never knew u liked horse riding.
    wat else have u hidden from me hmmmm

    ReplyDelete