Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lots and lots of pretty colours!




Today I couldn't decide which nail polish shade to use.







So I lined all my nail polishes up in rainbow order in the grannyflat and painted my nails in rainbow colours.








Here are pictures of both my hands and my line of nail polishes. I think I need more red shades.






The colours on the left hand from pinky to thumb are: gold, pink and three shades of red from light to dark.
The colours on the right hand form pinky to thumb are: pale bluish green, royal blue, dark black blue, dark purple and pink.
It's not quite age appropriate but it looks great. It will look especially awesome when I play viola in orchestra tomorrow. Can't wait to see what that looks like. :-)
I shall also look for more shades of nail polish. Once I have dusted off the shelf above my bed I will be moving the line of nailpolishes on there and there's plenty of room.

No comments:

Post a Comment