Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Shopping Outfit








This is an outfit I wore to go shopping. It's summer here at the moment, so it is quite warm but the shopping centre is airconditioned so I took a kaftan to keep warm. Sorry about the bad picture quality.




In the picture picture on the left you can see the black singlet and stripy scarf I wore.


In the picture on the right you can hopefully just about make out the shiny blue heart earrings I wore. They are absolutely awesome. I think they look at little like the Heart of the Ocean in the Titanic movie.


The picture underneath is a full body picture. Again really really bad picture quality. I wore jeans, a black singlet, a dark pink kaftan, a thin stripy scarf and of course my heart shaped earrings. I also wore sandals from Betts kids.

























No comments:

Post a Comment