Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hugs, Kisses and Fluffy Bunnies...

It's been a while since I wrote on this blog. I get so busy and lazy.
A lot has happened. I've been on the WAYO tour. Unfortunately that didn't end too well. I won't go into detail here but it was very sad and one member of the orchestra will be sorely missed by all his friends and family.

Actually it has just occured to me that if I just write down everything this will be a very long and rambling post. So I've decided to create lots of little posts. That way if I get bored half-way through it doesn't matter so much. And hopefully it will make more sense, because it will force me to order my thoughts a little more.

I will leave this post with a lovely picture I found in the Life Archives on Google I think. It's model Jenny Belle wearing a visible slip. Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment