Monday, April 13, 2009

I LOVE those shoes!



The other day while I was cleaning my room I was leafing through last month's issue of 'Shop til you drop' before putting it on the magazine pile in the hallway. As I was going through it sighing at all the pretty clothes and items I will never own I realised that I hadn't looked at the rmk shoe catalogue inside it yet. I decided to see what shoes are in fashion at the moment. As I was looking through it I saw the most amazing shoes. At first I thought they were a little strange and I wondered what they looked like on. Conveniently a model on the opposite page was wearing them (the pair in the catalogue is purple). They actually look really good on.






The pair of shoes that had captivated me thusly was the Macdowell. Pictures below.

I had originally been drawn to it by the purple colour. However I would probably buy it in black because that is more versatile and I need black shoes for concerts and such. So, I love these shoes. However, I know that sometimes my tastes can run towards the kitschy and so I decided to show them to my sister and ask her what she thinks.


So when she was home yesterday I got out the catalogue and told her that I loved these shoes. She replied: "I've got those shoes!" Ok, so she obviously doesn't think they're too much. She did say not to wear them with any really short dresses because that would be skanky. That being said, she wore them at a bikini model comptetition. Although I guess the aim there is to make your legs look as long as possible.


She brought them over today so I could have a look at them. She'd told me that they were really comfortable and I tried them on. They really are comfortable. Of course hers are too big for me because we're not the same size. Still. I'll go have a look at the store tomorrow and see if they have them in my size. :D With any luck I'll soon be the proud owner of a pair of these sweet shoes!




No comments:

Post a Comment