Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not much happening...

Not much to report today. I had work in the morning. I set my alarm for 8.30 and then decided to sleep for another ten minutes which turned into half an hour, so I didn't have time for breakfast at home. My breakfast consisted of a delicious Kinder bueno. Yummo! :-) Not very nutritious but it tasted good.





It was surprisingly busy at work today. People must be stocking up for the public holiday tomorrow, although Blockbuster will be open. Maybe they're just bored with the weekend. From all the games and new releases being rented you wouldn't know that we're in a recession. Or maybe it's because we're in a recession... people are renting movies and staying in rather than going out. I get the movies for free. :-) Every job has it's perks.





Right now I'm waiting for my parents to come home and give me a lift to WAAPA. The orchestra I'm rehearsing with on Sunday's to perform a partita or something which Sam Parry arranged rehearses at WAAPA this week and the next two as well from 7-9.30 pm. My parents were going to drop me off at the train station, but they went dancing in the afternoon and didn't want to come home that early, so they're giving me a lift and then they're going out for dinner. Lucky them. :-)





Tomorrow it's a public holiday because ANZAC day fell on the Saturday. I organised a rehearsal for my string quartet at Natalie's house. Hopefully everything will go according to plan and everyone will turn up and we'll have a good rehearsal. Fingers crossed.





In other words I finally figured out why that kid in Forbidden Kingdom looked so familiar. It's Michael Angarano from Sky High. I didn't know his name because his castmate for Sky High, Steven Strait was cuter.


No comments:

Post a Comment