Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yay, they remembered me. :-)

So I finally got a letter from the State Library. I'd gotten out some music a while ago. It was due back ages ago. I know this. The quartet I got out I don't need any more. However the other piece I got out I really like. I expected them to send me a letter earlier. They didn't. I was already beginning to feel neglected when I finally got a letter yesterday. Yay! They must be behind on their paper work. Now I have six days to renew or return the items.

I'll probably go in on Monday and return the quartet and renew the other piece. Oh wait, Monday is a public holiday. I'll go in on Tuesday.
Right now I'm watching a movie. Pathology. I saw the trailer while I was working. It came out on dvd last month. The idea looks interesting and promissing. The execution isn't that great. It's not a terrible movie, but it's not a great movie either.
In other news, I bought my brother a birthday present. More on that later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment