Saturday, June 13, 2009

On the home stretch...

Nearly done with this semester of uni now....
I've only got one more exam and after that it will be fun fun fun! :D Hopefully...
Right now I'm meant to be practising for my aural exam, it's just some prepared singing and rhythms. Usually I play them on the piano but it's getting late, so I decided to put them into Sibelius. But of course I keep getting distracted by the internet. Such a big and wondrous place. :P

So my aural exam is on Monday. And afterwards I'm going shopping! I need some new dresses for winter and maybe a jacket if I can afford it. I'm thinking I won't be able to afford it, but we'll see. Afterwards I might go back to uni and watch a recital, depends on how I feel and how much shopping I have to carry... :D Hopefully lots of shopping for very little money...

I've discovered a new website to help me procrastinate. It's called polyvore.com. One creates an account and can then create sets. Fashion sets, Art sets, Interior design sets... whatever. Here's one that I created:

Hopefully that works...
I should also be practising my AYO excerpts. I don't know if I'll get into anything, but I'll give it a try. I've played two of the excerpts before, so that should help...

Anyways, so on Tuesday, my first official HOLIDAY!!!! day, I'm wasting the day away and then giong to see the student preview of 42nd Street, this semester's musical theatre performance with Annie. Lots of my other friends from uni will also be there. Yay! I'm looking forward to it. Might go watch some more recitals during the week, not really sure what's on. And on Friday it's the end of semester party! I'm going with Annie and other friends will be there. It will hopefully be awesome!!!! (The guy I like will also be there.) So it will be a fun-filled week all round. Hopefully I'll pass aural just to make the week perfect! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment